Calcium EAP and Multiple Sclerosis Treatment
(Translation of the manufacturer’s drug insert)
In 1967 the German Health Authority approved the use of Ca-AEP for MS. Multiple sclerosis, an inflammatory demyelinating condition, is one of the most common diseases of the central nervous system; brain and spinal cord). Myelin, the fatty material that surrounds nerves, acts as an insulator, much like the covering of an electric wire. An analysis of more than 2,000 patients who were treated with colamine salts in Germany over the course of 24 years revealed greater effectiveness from Ca-AEP treatments than other known treatments. In 1986, Dr. George Morrissette conducted a retrospective poll of patients in the USA who originally had begun Ca-AEP treatment in Germany for MS. 82% of the almost 300 patients that entered the study showed a positive benefit from Ca-AEP therapy. And when treatment began in the early stages of MS, positive results rose to 92%.
The function of bladder and bowel control, as well as the function of the eye; respond best to this therapy. The coordinated muscle functions of the upper legs are usually more resistant to improvement. The less the palliation of the optical nerve is; the better the improvement by this therapy. The combination of functional membrane inferiority, possibly caused by EAP insufficiency, plus the result in harm some by lymph cells and antibodies, leads to more or less of total destruction of the myelin through demyelinization disease.
In combination with a natural phospholipid structure a complex compound like C-EAP a and EAP-Mg (Phosetamin), can be linked to a membrane receptor to stimulate Ca2+ , Mg2+ dependent ATPase activity and to increase the conductivity.
There appears to be at least two types of MS,
- One is characterized by initial visual symptoms and ocular inflammation, which usually may clears and progresses to muscular weakness or paralysis.
- The second type seems to affect mostly the blood-brain barrier and be characterized by mid-brain lesions, ataxia, and spasticity of muscles in the extremities.
C – EAP a seemingly enhances bone formation by reactivating the basic collagen texture of the bone, expressing more apatite.
In Germany, calcium, potassium and magnesium 2-AEP are officially declared as the only active substances for the treatment of multiple sclerosis.
Calcium EAP crystallizes into a white silky-shiny tablet. It has a slightly bitter taste. it forms 4-5% stable solutions in water at room temperature.
Calcium EAP, also called calcium ethylamino-phosphate (Calcium EAP) consists of Calcium 2-amino ethyl phosphoric acid (Ca-AEP or Ca-2AEP). The formula plays a role as a major component in repairing the cell membrane (Myelin sheath). At the same time it has the property to form minerals complexes which transport them into the outer layer of the cell membrane. This action increases the electrical conducting function of cell membrane. This action also increases the resistance of the cell to toxins and viruses attacks during the treatment with Cal EAP. These processes render Calcium 2-AEP is very effective in repairing the damage of the cell membrane.
The carrier molecule of Ca – EAP, (EAP), acts as a neurotransmitter which may explain the positive effects on patients with Multiple Sclerosis. The target of the treatment is to increase the ability of the immune system to reduce aggression imposed on the myelin sheath. Myelin sheath consists of multiple layers forming the cell membrane. The carrier molecule of Ca – EAP becomes an integral component of the cell structure.
Ca-AEP was first discovered by Erwin Chargaff, best known for his work that eventually led to the discovery of the double helix structure of DNA, in 1941. His findings were largely ignored for the first two decades but studies over the last 30 years have shown that Ca-AEP plays a vital role in maintaining cell membrane integrity and improving cellular functions. Many physicians and practitioners have been using this form of treatment to manage a variety of illnesses and diseases, including multiple sclerosis, diabetes, asthma and immune disorders.
The correct dosage and application is
Injectables in acute cases : 1-2 ampules intravenous daily at the beginning of the treatment, up to 6 ampules per day in severe cases.
Injectables in Chronic cases : 2-5 ampules through intravenous once a week, plus oral tablets 3 tablets once to three times a day.
*Intramuscular and subcutaneous injections are unsuitable.
Side effects and cautions
Patients may observe a spasms in the area of the bile ducts. These side effects can be controlled by taking 3-4 tablets of TROPHICARD
Therapies that may be contraindicated:
- ACTH – therapy should be avoided under all conditions. It worsens the disease in the long run since it depletes the adrenal glands. The benefits gained from ACTH treatment will not last long.
- Direct exposure to bright sun, alcohol, and milk, as well as non-fermented milk products should be avoided.
- Studies showed that the discontinuation of the IV therapy may cause some exacerbation of the disease due to lymph cell attack.
- Water chlorination and especially fluoridation water enhances this effects, The same applies to platinum, chromium, Nickel, mercury, silver and mercury (amalgam fillings in the teeth).
Therapies to enhanced:
- Cold pressed olive oil should be increased. The therapeutic value of olive oil and raw food found to be very effective,
- Due to the difficulties of repairing the myelin sheath, the therapy, especially of the IV injections of EAP-Ca, should be conducted for unlimited time at least for seven years.
- The presence of EAP compounds in the cell help in bonding to the electrical charge of the cell membrane.
Remedies of choice
Western Blot blood test must be done to differentiate multiple sclerosis from lymes disease
The remedies of choice are
- colamine phosphate salts,
- calcium EAP, and also
- phosetamin (magnesium potassium EAP) and
- calcium orotate (vitamin B13).
Both colamine phosphate and aspartate function as neurotransmitters, and and participate in the binding and flow of the electrical charge on the cell membrane.
Both the inflammation of the BBB (blood-brain-barrier) and the inner structure of the oligodendroglia cells get stimulated. The calcium orotate is increased in the case of the MS form Kuwert II and then the tendency toward migraine-like headaches completely disappears.