The medical system states that an allergy is an abnormal response by the body’s immune system to a substance which is normally harmless to the average person.
Runny nose, stuffy nose, itchy nose, watery nose, excessive sneezing, nasal congestion, stuffy nose, itchy eyes, red eyes, headache, rash, hives, sinusitis, etc.
The medical system indicates that the immune system identifies a non-toxic substance as an invader and the white blood cells overreact and do more damage to the body than the invader.
Our views on cause and treatment
Yes, among the causes of allergies are immune system depression which reduction in the immune system’s ability in order to distinguish between invading toxins, non-toxins or inert substances. Therefore, the body would respond to any invading substance whether an allergen or non allergen by producing false allergy reactions.The presence of an allergen in the body stimulates an over production of white blood Cells (WBC) as an immune response. Consequently, lesser production of function of interleukins and interferon in the immune system. This leads to inflammation known as Allergies. To treat allergies, several factors should be considered in order to reach our two main objectives; Complete lasting cure and short duration of treatment.These factors are:
- History of breast feeding and subsequent diets (if applicable),
- History of these symptoms,
- History of diseases that the patient had, and do they match the above symptoms,
- History of medications given to this patient whether for diseases or symptomatic,
- History of fungal infections whether localized or systemic, and
- History of antibiotic over use.Treatment will be based on the identifying the cause as a first step, then treat with necessary hypoallergenic remedies, (it must be noted that standard remedies with no wheat, no yeast no additives does not suffice), then utilizing diet to the advantage of the patient for the patient’s speedy recovery.
Diet must be adjusted to eliminate histamine producing food as part of the treatment, Lymphatic treatments,Chiropractic spinal treatments and Electromagnetic treatments.
Knowing the allergens that aggravate the body is half of the treatment. A treatment should implemented to remove existing and dormant allergens from the body in order to complete the treatment. In addition to food elimination and lymphatic system detoxification, some enzymes and co-enzymes must be utilized to gradually eliminate allergens from the body and prevent future allergic symptoms.
Recommended Lab Test
Serum allergy test only:
– Serum associated 196 food allergens,
– Serum associated 36 regional inhalant allergens and an additional test
– Gluten test / Gliadin sensitivity.