- *Our treatments make a big difference*
It is our wish that you will find an answer to each and every health concern that you may have for our Naturopath about naturopathic issues from a simple Colds, ADHD, Infertility, Candidiasis, Migraines, Constipation, Allergies or Cancer issues to mention few. Our clinic and staff are committed to excellence in health care and getting to the roots of your health concerns. Restoring good health requires diligence and patience. We seek out the best therapies available with a focus on revival of cells, detoxification and revitalization which has given us world-wide recognition and placed our clinic at the leading edge in naturopathic medicine.
Our patients compliment us saying
“The highlight of your clinic is that you work hand in hand like a
family treating my needs in a warm friendly environment ”
1. Our naturopath, Fateh Srajeldin Bsc., ND. in the Toronto clinic, has 25 years of “hands on” clinical experience,
2. Our clinical staff , collectively, has built 55 years of university studies,
3. Our treatment will be tailored individually for your specific needs,
4. In addition to hypoallergic remedies, we implement a diet essential to restore health,
5. We use IV to support your health and to conquer those stubborn diseases
Fateh Srajeldin B.Sc., N.D. Biography
I am Fateh Srajeldin B.Sc., N.D., the director and Naturopathic Doctor, in the city of Toronto and in the city of Caledon East for the past twenty years. I also have several satellite offices that I attend frequently to see patients in Cornwall Ontario and abroad.
After finishing my pre-medical studies at the University of Toronto, I joined the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine in 1985. I graduated from the college and worked for a year with prominent naturopath; Dr. James D’Adamo.
I established the Naturopathic and Allergy Clinic in 1990 which became the largest Naturopathic and Allergy Clinic of its kind in North America. Currently, our staff at the clinic consists of qualified professionals who collectively possess fifty-five years of natural health care experience, namely: two naturopaths, a chiropractor, a homeopath, a colon therapist, two massage therapists, two dietitians, a reflexologist, a yoga instructor and a skin care therapist. Our clinic policy is to work hand in hand with all professionals for the benefits of each patient, employing the following concepts:
- one file policy, to make every practitioner aware of the common goals for each patient
- one prescribing practitioner, who will design the treatment and therapies for that patient
- one fundamental theory for treatment
- one goal of treatment that highlights the patients concerns
The Naturopathic and Allergy Clinic, www.inaturopath.ca, 416-207-0207, Toronto Ontario Canada