Principles and Mission
Our mission goal is to bring to our patients health, longevity and the ability to smile along the journey. It is easy to say, and yet sometimes a little harder to implement. Regardless of how rough the terrain is, we must strive to reach our goal.
Our mission is:
– to enhance a “healthier tomorrow” to those who were caught in today’s struggle of toxicity
– to bring a “smile” to those who have lost their smile along the journey of life
– to “wipe a tear” of frustration off the cheeks of those who are down
– to “reassure” those who have somehow lost their way that there is a light at the end of the tunnel
– to “create hope” in the hearts of those who were lead to be hopeless
– to turn a negative attitude into a “bouquet of flowers” in the mind of those who heard “this is it”
– to whisper “health” to those who grew up hearing nothing but disease
– to extend a “human hand” to those who are facing machines and explanations in an indecipherable language
Over the past 20 years we have touched the souls of many unfortunate individuals who were struck with disease and could not find the way out; until we provided them with the right treatment. Over the past 20 years we drew a smile from the faces of those who were ill. This is our mission and it has become our destiny.
A doctor of Naturopathic Medicine (ND) is one who examines, diagnoses and treats the cause of disease; not its symptoms. The Naturopath uses natural therapeutic enzymes, herbs, minerals, amino acids, vitamins and homeopathy, to encourage the natural healing process of the body’s own vital force, to establish good lasting health.
To be licensed, a Naturopathic Doctor must complete at least three years of pre-medical studies at an accredited university, four years at an accredited naturopathic college and then pass a rigorous provincial board exam.
Fateh Srajeldin BSc., N.D. is a Graduate of the Ontario College of Naturopathic Medicine in Toronto which was later named (Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine). Currently, he is the director of two naturopathic clinics in Toronto and Caledon East as well as Cornwall, Ontario.
His advanced approach to enhance the cellular detoxification and the organic revitalization simultaneously has earned him world-wide recognition in the field of naturopathic medicine.