Naturopathic examination, treatments, therapies and remedies are not covered by Ontario Health Insurance Plan (OHIP).
Naturopathic examinations, treatments and therapies could be covered by an extended health insurance plan at your place of employment. You may consult with your insurance company directly. We do not deal directly with insurance companies and have no information about their coverages. Payments are due in full on the day of the visit; since we do not have credit facilities to extend to our patients. Our Patients are responsible for all fees associated with their visit or their dependent’s visit, whether their insurance provider reimburses them or not.
Methods of payments include
Cash, Checks, Debit, Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
The patient or guardian is responsible for all fees, at the time of their visit.
- All appointments scheduled outside normal business hours (morning or evening), these appointments must be pre paid in full
- All home visits
- All intravenous treatments
- All blood works
- All special order remedies
- All requested medical reports
- All shipping of remedies, or any products whether inside or outside Canada
- Phone consultation must be pre-scheduled to allow for file review before theconsultation. Phone consultations are a quick follow up for existing symptoms that were previously discussed and addressed. There should be no new symptoms to be discussed and no new prescriptions to be given. A visit to the clinic is required if a new health concern or symptom arises or a new prescription is required.
- A deposit of $100.00 is required to secure an examination slot of 2½ hours necessary for the first examination, diet setting and remedies prescribing, for all new patient examinations. We request 48 hours notice for rescheduling or cancelling any appointments, so that each patient receives a fair opportunity to schedule an appointment.
Naturopathic Wellness and Allergy clinic +(416) 207-0207 www.inaturopath.ca Toronto Canada